Become a RISE LEBANON PARTNER and Help lead the change.
Supporting the people of Lebanon.
Leaders of Change is an Australian not-for-profit that partners with communities to develop local leadership and capacity to create and maintain positive change. We have strong connections with Lebanese communities, both in Australia and overseas.
Following the explosion that took place at the Port of Beirut on August 4th, 2020, we launched a funding campaign to support emergency relief and recovery efforts. Rise Lebanon connects Australian donors to trusted humanitarian aid groups in Lebanon. We collect donations and allocate 100% of these funds to NGOs (non-governmental organisations) working on the ground to help the Lebanese people with safe recovery.
We invite you to join forces with us, NGOs in Lebanon and other businesses, as we work together to raise awareness and funds for vital aid and assistance. Help support the NGOs we support and the incredible work they’re doing to help the Lebanese people recover from this tragedy.
Here’s how you can help:
Become a Rise Lebanon Business Partner.
Make a monthly tax-deductible donation of $100 or $1200 annually.
- Run your own Campaign
Have an idea to Raise money Leader of Change is here to support you.
- Be our match.
Commit to making a donation that matches some, or all, of the funds we raise during a certain period of time.
- Promote our campaign.
Use your network of people (friends, family, clients, customers and associates) to promote Rise Lebanon through social media following to promote our campaign.
With your permission, we would like to acknowledge your contribution and support on our social media channels. In addition, Rise Lebanon Business Partners will feature on our website, social media and recognised in all Rise. We invite all our Partners to participate in meetings and attend our special events.
Thank you in advance for your support and we look forward to working together to help the Lebanese people rise to a brighter future.
ALMA is comprised of Australian health professionals of Lebanese background.
ALMA is a not for profit association whose major objectives include:
(1) To provide a forum for professional and social exchange among its members
(2) To promote and pursue charitable, educational and social projects within the Australian community;
(3) To promote and conduct continuing medical education in professional skills and knowledge of its members; the furtherance of medical science within the membership of the Association, for the benefit of the Australian community;
(4) To promote and conduct community educational forums and support for the Australian and Lebanese community;
(5) To promote and foster linkages among other medical associations in Australia and Internationally;
(6) To provide responses in relation to medical and health issues affecting the Lebanese community in Australia and thereby advise on any health policy issue;
(7) To promote the exchange of health professionals between the Australian community and Lebanon;
(8) To provide reasonable guidance and support to any Lebanese Medical professional and to the Australian and Lebanese communities as a whole in Australia.